- Go on to the Gametize website. Click on and click the link "Register for a free account".
- Or, you can jump straight to the registration page using this link: https://gametize.com/registeraccount.
- Fill in your details and be sure to read through all the terms and conditions submitting the form.
- Once you are ready, click on to complete the account creation.
- This will trigger an email notification to the registered email address. Simply follow the instructions to activate your account complete the sign up.
NOTE: If you have created your accounts creating using an email address, you are required to activate your account before logging in for the first time.
Creating an account using SSO allows you to utilize your existing account with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Microsoft. This way, you need not create or remember an extra set of credentials just for Gametize. To do so:
- Go to the Admin Sign in page.
- Choose to sign in with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn or Microsoft (only supports live accounts at the moment, learn more).
- Select an account you would like to sync with and follow the steps for authentication. You may be prompted to login in the process.
- Once the authentication is successful, you will be directed to the Gametize signup page.
- Once completed, you will be directed to the Admin Dashboard and you can get started with creating your first Project!
- If you disallow Gametize from receiving your email address during the authentication process, you will be required to insert a valid email address to complete the signup.
- If you attempt to sign up using SSO with an email address associated to an existing account on Gametize, you will be prompted to sync your account.
- Microsoft Login only supports Live accounts at the moment, i.e. email domains on @hotmail.com. @live.com. @msn.com. @passport.com. @passport.net (and also country specific sub-domains, e.g. @live.com.sg, etc). Let us know if you would like us to support more email domains!