Even if you did not create an Admin Account using SSO, you still have the option to enable SSO by linking your account(s). To do so:
- Log in to your Admin account the way you usually do, by typing in the email address and password fields.
- Navigating to account settings, Linked Accounts.
- You’ve got the option to sync with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn or Microsoft.
- After selecting one, you will be directed to authenticate and sync the selected account with your existing Gametize account.
Below are some important notes:
- If this your first attempt in linking the account, DO NOT sign in using SSO on the Admin login page. This will create a new Admin account instead.
- You will not be able to complete the authentication process if you select an email that has synced with another Admin account.