There are 2 ways to award Achievements to Players
For Players to unlock Achievements via the rules defined, they will have to complete the related
Manually award Achievements allows you, the Admin, to bypass any Achievement rules and directly award the Achievements to Players as you wish. In other words, Players will not have to complete the related activities defined via Achievement rules.
To do so:
- From the Project Manager, select Project Tools.
- Scroll to the section Awardables and select Achievements Manager.
- On the Achievement Manager page, you will see the list of Achievements you have created in the Project.
- Look for the one you wish to act on. Under the "Actions" column, select "Manually Award Achievements to Players".
- You can manually award Achievements via 2 ways:
- To a single Player, simply by inserting the email address.
- To multiple Players, by uploading an excel sheet with the email addresses in a column.
To manually award Achievements to a Player, make sure that the Player has been invited into the