Duplicating a Project copies all content, including
- Project configurations, settings, and images
- All Topic content within the Project, and Topics configurations and settings
- All Challenge content within the Topics, and Challenges configurations and settings\
However, do note that the following are not carried over to the duplicated Project:
- Team data
- Player activity and data
- As well as the related data in Topic
To do so:
- From the Admin Dashboard Home, search for the Project you would like to duplicate.
- To the right of the card, you will see a “Duplicate this Project”. Click on it.
- Once you’ve entered the “Duplicate Project” page, please read the instructions carefully. Thereafter, you may proceed to duplicate the Project. A duplicated Project is by default under a Free Plan.
The duplicated Project is automatically published until further action. It is also tagged “[COPIED]” to distinguish it from the original Project.
Only Project Owner have the authority to duplicate a Project.