User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner|
Duplicating a Project copies all content to the same Admin account, including
- Project configurations, settings, and images
- All Topic content within the Project, and Topics configurations and settings
- All Challenge content within the Topics, and Challenges configurations and settings
However, the following will not be duplicated:
- Teams and Team data
- Players and Player activity and data
To duplicate a Project:
- Go to your Dashboard and search for the Project you wish to duplicate.
- To the right of the Project card, click on .
- Do make sure you read the notes before you proceed to duplicate.
- Once you are ready, click to duplicate.
After you have successfully duplicated the selected Project:
- The duplicated Project will be tagged “[COPIED]” to distinguish it from the original Project.
- All Topics in the duplicated Project will be unpublished automatically. You may publish the Topics if you wish.
- The duplicated Project will be on a Free Plan. You may upgrade it to a paid subscription if you wish.
NOTE: Duplication may not succeed if your Project contains a large amount of content. Should the process fail, please contact our support team for assistance.