As an Admin, you have the ability to complete a Challenge on behalf of a Player. This is particularly useful when a Player is unable to complete the Challenge online, eg. you have verified the submission offline, and it is too much hassle to repeat that online.
To do so:
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic where the Challenge resides.
- On the Topic Manager Page, search for the Challenge you wish to complete the Challenge.
- To the right of the card, look for “Complete Challenge for Users”, and click on it.
- You will see 2 options, simply following the instructions detailed on the page.
- Completing for a Single User and,
- Completing for Multiple Users
Note that for different Challenges, you are able to submit different content. Refer to the table below for a brief summary.
|Challenge Type||Challenge Content||Photo Upload?|
Text Description (mandatory)
|Photo Challenge||Text Description
Photo Submission (mandatory)
|Quiz Challenge||Quiz Options|
|Prediction Challenge||Prediction Options|
|Poll Challenge||Poll Options|
|Confirmation Challenge||Confirm Button|
|Custom Form Challenge||
(depending on the Field Type selected)
To submit an image via excel sheet, you would need to first upload the image to an image