User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Topics can be associated with other topics or achievements via topic locking rule or achievement rules. This article will cover how when unpublishing or deleting such Topics, the topics and/or achievements may be impacted.
- Unpublishing Topics with topic locking or achievement rules
- Deleting Topics with content locking or achievement rules
Unpublishing Topics with topic locking or achievement rules
When unpublishing Topics, Project Admins will be alerted of the associated topics and/or achievements.
- Any topics associated with the topic locking rule will be unpublished, but the topic will remain locked.
- Any achievements associated by achievement rules will be unpublished, while achievement rules remain.
Deleting Topics with topic locking or achievement rules
When deleting Topics, Project Admins will be alerted of the associated topics and/or achievements.
- The topic locking rule on the topics will be removed, while the topic publish status remains.
- Any achievements associated by the achievement rules will be unpublished AND the rule will be automatically updated to “Only Project Administrator may unlock this”.
Please sign in to leave a comment.