Team Bonus Points are awarded to all team members when they have fulfilled the criteria set by Project Admins (see: Assigning Team Bonus Points to a Challenge).
NOTE: Removing team bonus points only applies to the selected Player. It does not do the same for other Players on the same team.
To remove team bonus points:
- Before you get started, it is recommended to find out which Player from which Team you would like to remove team bonus points. Do so by accessing the Team Manager.
- Go on to Project Tools.
- Scroll to the section “Awardables” and select “Award Bonus Points”.
- You will see a list of the past bonus points awarded which includes both team bonus points from Players’/Teams’ actions and bonus points from Admins’ action.
- To identify which are team bonus points, look under the “Comments” column for “team bonus points”.
- You may scroll to search for the Player whose team bonus you wish to remove.
- Or search for the Player’s name or email in the top navigation bar.
- Once decided, click under the “Actions” column.
- Confirm your action when prompted to complete.
- Players will receive an email notification, if enabled, on the removal of team bonus points.
Please sign in to leave a comment.