User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
NOTE: When a Flashcard or Challenge is unpublished, it is made unavailable to the Players to view and interact (e.g. complete the Challenge, vote on, and discuss about). It is not removed.
There are 2 ways to unpublish a Flashcard or Challenge:
- Unpublish a Flashcard or Challenge singly
- Unpublish multiple Flashcards or Challenges via Bulk Actions
To unpublish a Flashcard or Challenge singly:
- Select a Project, then a Topic you wish to unpublish a Flashcard / Challenge.
- Scroll to search for any published Flashcard / Challenge. Published Flashcards / Challenges are shown in full color.
- To the right of the card, click .
To publish multiple Flashcards or Challenges via Bulk Actions:
- Select a Project, then a Topic you wish to publish Flashcards / Challenges.
- At the top of the list, under “Bulk Actions”, select .
- This will launch a multiple-selection popup window, displaying the list of published Flashcards and Challenges in the selected Topic. You can select multiple Flashcards / Challenges by:
- Searching for the Flashcard / Challenge name
- Selecting the checkbox in the header row to select all
- Selecting 1 or more checkboxes from the list
- Click to proceed to the confirmation screen and complete the action.
NOTE: If you’ve selected to unpublish a Flashcard or Challenge that is associated with other flashcards/challenges or achievements via content locking or achievement rules, those flashcards, challenges, and/or achievements may be affected. Learn more here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.