This article will answer the question: I’ve got an existing Gametize Administrator account, how can I log in using SSO?
Even if you did not create an Administrator Account using SSO, you still have the option to enable SSO by linking your Administrator account(s).
- Log in to your Administrator account the way you usually do, by typing in the email address and password fields.
- Navigating to account settings, Linked Accounts.
- You’ve got the option to sync with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Microsoft.
- After selecting one, you will be directed to authenticate and sync the selected account with your existing Gametize account.
[NOTE] Below are some important notes:
- If this is your first attempt at linking the account, DO NOT sign in using SSO on the Administrator login page. This will create a new Administrator account instead.
- You will not be able to complete the authentication process if you select an email that has synced with another Administrator account.