As a Project Administrator, you can search for any Player in a selected Project and send a direct message. Any message created and sent to a Player will be labeled as “Project Enquiries” and managed the same way as Player’s Projects Enquiries.
To search a direct message with a Player:
- On your Dashboard, click in the top right corner to launch the Inbox.
- Search for and select a Project in which the Player belongs to.
- Click to load the list of Players in the select Project.
- Search for a Player to send the message to either by:
- Typing the Player’s name in the search field, or
- Scrolling to search for a Player
- Then, select the Player to launch the chat window.
- Simply type a message and click .