With the Inbox, you are able to:
- Receive and send announcements as News
- Receive Notifications (still under development)
- Receive and view Messages (work-in-progress)
News is designed with broadcasting in mind. It is the place where you, as the Project Administrators and Moderators, view and deliver broadcasted messages.
There are 2 types of messaging windows:
- Where you will receive and view messages broadcasted by Gametize, regardless of the selected Project.
Project Admin Announcement
- Where you can broadcast Project-specific announcement to all Players, and Players are able to view them via web or app
- As well as view such messages broadcasted by other Project Administrators and Moderators in the selected Project.
Learn how to here!
Notifications (still under development)
This is where all the Gametize system-generated messages will appear. System-generated messaged are traditionally sent as in-app and/or email notifications.
As a Project Administrator or Moderator, you will see the messages when:
- Subscribe to a new plan upon creating a new Project
- Change your subscription for any of your existing Project, a downgrade or upgrade
- Billing reminders are sent
Messages is designed with conversations in mind, where all users of Gametize - Administrators and Players can communicate with one another. This would include:
- Administrator to Player conversation (learn more here)
- Player to Player conversation (learn more here)
- Administrator to Administrator conversion (still under development)
Each user, either a Project Administrator or a Player, will have his/her individual chat window. All chat history, including submitted enquiry forms, will reside within that window.