Awarding Achievement to Players is not a permanent action. As an Admin, you may revoke an Achievement from a Player as part of moderation of the game.
To do so:
- From the Project Manager, select Project Tools.
- Scroll to the section Awardables and select Achievements Manager.
- On the Achievement Manager page, you will see the list of Achievements you have created in the Project.
- Look for the one you wish to act on and go on to view Achievement recipients.
- Search for the Player you wish to revoke the Achievement.
- Under the "Actions" column, select "Revoke Achievement". You will be redirected to confirm revoke action.