User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Achievement is a Project-wide feature. This article will walk you through on how to create a Player Achievement.
To create a new Player Achievement:
- Go to Project Tools and select “Achievement Manager”.
- Select and click .
- Select an unlocking rule from the drop-down. Each rule represents the action a Player needs to complete in order to unlock the Achievement.
- Insert an Achievement image - you can either upload your own image, select from the Gametize Image Library, or select from the Pixabay Image Library, learn more here.
- Insert an Achievement name - recommended having one that gives your Players a good idea about the Achievement.
There are 2 Achievement Descriptions you can input:
- One before a Player unlocks the Achievement - recommended to provide some guidelines on how to unlock the achievement. E.g. “Earn 100 points in this Project to unlock this Achievement!”
- Another one after a Player unlocks the Achievement - recommended to provide context on how did Players unlock this Achievement. E.g. “Congratulations! You have completed this Topic!”
- Click here to learn how the Achievement image and description appear on the Player App and Web.
- Click to complete.
HOT TIP! Deciding on the Achievement rule first will give you inspiration on the image and Achievement descriptions to input.
NOTE: Player Achievements are awarded to Players individually based on their own actions. This is different from Team Achievements which are awarded to all members of a Team the moment they fulfilled the unlocking rule.