User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Project Code is a compulsory field to fill in when creating a Project and can be used by Players to access your Project via the web or mobile app.
The key to creating a Project Code is to make is unique and easy-to-remember. Below are some conditions to take note of:
- The Project Code contains at least one alphabet, and
- Does not contain any symbols (eg. !, &, @)
Here are some examples:
- If the Project Code is 12345, this will be rejected
- If the Project code is games4all, this will be accepted
- If the Project Code is 12345games, this will be accepted
- If the Project Code is gamesforall!, this will be rejected
You also have the option to edit your Project code by editing your Project.