The team function has to be toggled on for Players to interact with the various Team components, eg. Team leaderboards, Team memberships and Team profile pages.
To enable or disable Teams:
- Go to the Admin Dashboard Home and search for the Project you wish to edit. You may use the search function in the top navigation bar.
- Click into the selected Project.
- There are 2 ways to enable or disable Teams, you may look for Teams toggle button in both cases
- Via the Project Manager page: Look for the toggle at the top of the page
- Via Project Tools: Look for the section Player Management and select Managing Teams, and look for the toggle at the top of the page.
- Simply click on the button to toggle the Team enabled or disabled.
To check for the Teams status of the Project, simply look at the Teams toggle button.
- Green highlighted indicates Team enabled
- Red highlighted indicates Team disenabled
To display Teams, on top of toggling Teams to be enabled, you will need to create Teams.