✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
As an Admin, you are able to create Teams via the Admin Dashboard and place Players in them. . This article will cover the following:
As an Admin, you are able to create Teams and place Players in them. Players can then collaborate and compete in these Teams.
To create a Team:
- Select Project where you wish to create a Team.
- Go to Project Tools.
- On the popup menu, scroll to the section “Player Management” and select “Team Manager”.
- Click .
- Go on to fill in the details that describe the Team:
- Click to complete.
- You, the Project Owner or Administrator, will now be the Team Creator.
After you have created a Team, you may consider enabling the following Teams Settings
- Setting a maximum number of Players allowed per Team - this will limit the number of Players that can be added to or join a Team.
- Allowing Players to join a Team via the Player web and mobile apps - on top of adding Players to Teams via the Admin Dashboard.
- Allowing Players to create Teams via the Player web and mobile apps