User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
With a published Public Project, you may enable Guest Sign-in where Players can access the Project without registering for a Gametize Player Account. There are 2 ways to do so:
- Select a Project you wish to enable Guest Sign-in. You will be directed to the Project Manager.
- Make sure that you have a public Project.
- At the top of the Project Manager, look for Guest Sign -in toggle button .
- Simply click on the button to enable and disable Guest Sign-in.
- Green highlighted indicates enabled
- Red highlighted indicates disabled
- Select a Project you wish to enable Guest Sign-in.
- Go on to edit your Project.
- Scroll to the section on "Project Privacy" and make sure that you have a public Project.
- Check the box on to enable; uncheck the box to disable.
- Click to complete.