User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
You can set a Project to Public or Private.
- A Public Project is accessible to all Players who have an account with Gametize, as long as they are able to find the Project.
- A Private Project can only be accessed by Players the Project Administrators invite/add to the selected Project.
There are 2 ways to change Project Privacy:
Changing Project Privacy via the Project Manager
- Select a Project you wish to edit the Project Privacy. You will be directed to the Project Manager.
- At the top of the page, look for Project Privacy toggle button .
- Simply click on the button to toggle the Project public or private.
- Green highlighted indicates a public Project
- Red highlighted indicates a private Project
Changing Project Privacy by editing the Project settings
- Select a Project you wish to edit the Project Privacy.
- Go on to edit the Project
- Go to the section on “Project Privacy”.
- Select “Public Project” to allow all Players to view.
- Select “Private Project” to allow selected Players to view.
- Click to complete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.