Duplicating a Topic copies all content, including all Challenges, Challenge configurations and settings, Topic configurations and settings, images etc.
However, do note that the following are not carried over to the duplicated Topic:
- Player activity and data
- Topic Category
To do so:
- From the Project Manager, search for the Topic you would like to duplicate.
- To the right of the card, you will see a “Duplicate this Topic”. Click on it.
- Once you’ve entered the “Duplicate Topic” page, select a Project where you would like to place this duplicated Topic. Then, click on "Duplicate Topic".
The duplicated Topic is automatically unpublished until further action. It is also tagged “[COPIED]” to distinguish it from the original Topic.
In which Project you may place the duplicated Topic is determined by the user role(s) you are assigned to.
- If you are the Project Owner, you may place the duplicated Topic in the current Project, or any other Projects that you own or are a Project Administrator to.
- If you are the Project Administrator, you may only place the duplicated Topic in the current project.
- If you are the Project Moderator, you do not access to the duplication function.