Creating a Project is the first step to building your game. Note that in the process of creating the Project, you will be required to pick a plan.
To do so:
- Log in to your Admin account (sign up if you don’t have one!).
- On your dashboard, click .
- You will be directed to select a plan - any of the subscription plans (learn more here) or the 7-days free trial (recommended!)
- If you have selected any of the subscription plans, you may be prompted to insert your billing information and credit card information.
- You may insert any available coupon code (learn: Applying Coupon Code).
- You may choose to start with a black Project or pick one of our Template Projects - learn how to set up each below.
If you have chosen to start with a blank Project:
- Upload a Project Icon which illustrates the content of your Project. Or take a pick from our Image Library or Pixabay.
- Insert a Project Name. Make sure that it contains at least 5 characters!
- Insert a Project Code. Make sure that it is a unique one where your Players can easily input to find your Project via the Gametize web or app.
- Choose your Project privacy.
- Choose to enable content search for your Players.
If you have chosen to start with one of the Template Projects:
- Simply select one from the list.
- Or you can learn more here.