As your Project grows - in content and users, managing them can get tedious every step of the way. This is why we are introducing Bulk Actions.
We see the potential of adding Bulk Actions in many places across the entire Gametize platform. Therefore, we will be releasing them in parts. In Part 1, we will be introducing the 4 key functions that form this feature.
(1) Managing Actions in a Popup Window
- Containing the actions in a popup window allows quicker loading of the functions.
- Return to the original pages in an instant.
(2) Multiple Section with Checkboxes
Also the star of the Bulk Actions feature
- Well… you can select from 1 to all in the list with a click on the checkbox
- There is also a quick option for you to select all in the list
- Below the list, you will know how many have been selected so far
- Any filter applied before launching the Bulk Actions popup will be honored, e.g. date filter. Make use of the filters to look through a smaller list!
(3) Search Bar, acting as a filter
- Keyword search for a selected group of entries to make the Bulk Action list lighter!
(4) Confirmation Screen which summarizes your selections
- Allows you to double-check your selections before confirming the action
- You can quickly return to the previous page to edit your selections
Also In Part 1, the new Bulk Actions feature will be seen in the following:
- Removing Players from a Project
- Adding and removing Players from a Topic
- Adding and removing Players from a Team
- Revoking Administrators and Moderators
- Publishing and unpublishing Challenges
- Deleting Challenge completions
Bulk Actions is available to all Project Owners and Administrators. Log in to your Admin account, go on to any of the above-mentioned actions to explore!
Follow us here for more Tips & Tricks on how to use Gametize Features!
Please sign in to leave a comment.