User Role Availability
|✓ Super Admin|
Below is a guide on how to read or interpret the Admin Logs.
(1) The statuses of the records
There are 3 statuses to take note of - illustrated with the scenarios of inviting Player to a private Topic via excel upload.
- Successful : denoted by green; meaning that the action performed was completed successfully (e.g. uploading an excel file to invite Players to a private Topic, where all of them has existing accounts).
- Warning: denoted in orange; meaning that the action performed was partially successful (e.g. uploading an excel file to invite Players to a private Topic, where one of them has yet to have an account).
- Failed: denoted in red; meaning that the action performed has failed completely (e.g. uploading an excel file to invite Players to a private Topic, where all of them have yet to have an account).
(2) Timestamps of the records
- The records are grouped by dates.
- Each record would then tell you the day, date, and time the action performed
(3) More information on the record
Generally, each record would inform who performed the action, what is the action, and any associated details.
Some of the records may contain more information. You may identify them with to the far right of the record. To learn more about the record:
- Simply click on .
- Then, look under “More Information”.
Should you have more questions on how to read or interpret the records, get in touch with your Project Manager or write to us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.