With Superadmin access, you can easily duplicate Projects on your license.
*Currently, this function is only available to the Superadmin who will be the Project Owner. If this function is not available to you, please contact either the Superadmin or the Gametize team so we can do this on your behalf.
Here's how to manage your whitelist:
1. Navigate to Admin Options > Basic Platform Settings
2. Scroll down to Copy Content > Copy Project
3. Input the Project ID (e.g. 3209) of the Project you wish to copy. You can retrieve the Project ID under the details of the Project, such as below.
4. Fill in the Email of Copy Project Owner field. This will be the designated Project Owner of the newly duplicated Project. It is recommended you put the same email as your Superadmin account's email, e.g. if your Superadmin email is firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in the field as email@example.com.
5. Click Copy. The Project will then be copied into the new Project Owner's account. If needed, you can also add the relevant Administrators via the Administrator Manager.