User Role Availability
Packages is where you managed the group of Projects you wish to display on your white-label app. You can decide the order in which the Projects are displayed. To do so:
- Click to expand the Navigation Sidebar.
- On the Navigation Sidebar, click .
- In the popup panel, look for the section Content Management Tools and select “Packages”.
- Select the Project group you would like to manage.
- You will see a list of Projects belonging to the selected group. Click at the top of the list.
- Go on to reorder the Projects to your liking. There are 3 ways to do so:
- Drag and Drop - simply select and hold the Project and drag it to the desired position.
- Sending to position - enter the position you wish to send the Project to and click .
- Send to top / Send to bottom - to move Project to the top or bottom of the list quickly.
- Click to complete.
- You will then see the changes in your white-label app.
NOTE: You may only reorder Projects that you own.