User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
As you navigate to complete a Custom Form Challenge for a Player, you will see 2 options:
- Insert the email address of the Player whom you wish to complete the Challenge for. It has to be an existing Player in the selected Project.
- Depending on the field types you have created, you may insert the values accordingly. HOT TIP: Hover over the tooltip to learn about each field type.
- For text field: fill in a text answer (no character limit)
- For whole number field: insert a whole number (negative number is not accepted)
- For whole number (with decimal places) field: insert a whole number with decimal places (no limit on the number of decimal places)
- For date field: click on the date selector and pick a date
- For time duration field: select the hours and minutes from the dropdown
- For multiple-choice field: select an option from the dropdown
- You may upload an image, depending on the photo upload setting you have set.
- Click to complete the Challenge.
- Before you begin, you would need to create an excel spreadsheet in the following format
- Header row is required - 1st column: “Player's Email”; the subsequent columns in the order of the fields you have created
- 1st column: Players’ email addresses (mandatory)
- Subsequent columns: depending on the field types you have selected. To learn about the dos and don’ts when inserting the respective values, click on. Alternatively, below are some guidelines.
- Last column: Image URL (depending on the image upload setting)
- Look for the attachment at the bottom of the page for a sample excel file.