There are 6 field types you may select from as you create a Custom Form Challenge. Below are some quick guidelines to how you can go about inserting values for the respective field types to complete the Challenge on behalf of the Player.
You may spot some differences in the way the Players insert the value and the way you have to insert the values as you complete the Challenge on behalf of them.
|Field Types||You may insert...|
|Text||Any text, including alphabet letters, numbers and special characters, with no character limit.|
|Whole Number||A whole number, e.g. 1, 100, 1033. Negative numbers will not be accepted.|
|Number (with decimal places)||A number with decimals, with no limit to the number of decimal places, e.g. 1.1, 2.22, 3.33. Negative numbers will not be accepted.|
|Date||A date, in the format: yyyy-MM-dd. E.g. 2019-06-25|
A duration, in any of the following 3 formats
* Maximum values for MM and SS are 59. There is no maximum value for HH.
10:53; 3:27; 127:47:00; 93841
61:41; 13:62; 3:63:64; -583; 127:-47:00
|Multiple Choice||A text answer which corresponds to at least one of the field options created - an exact match.|
As you navigate to complete a Custom Form Challenge for a Player, you will see 2 options:
For a Single Player
- You would be asked to insert the email address of the Player whom you wish to complete the Challenge for. It has to be the email address the Player uses to interact with the game.
- Depending on the field types you have, you may insert the values in the format above.
- Then, go head to complete the Challenge for the Player by clicking .
For Multiple Players
- Before you are able to complete the Challenge for the Players, you would need to create an excel spreadsheet in the following format - the Player’s email in the 1st column and the subsequent column(s) in the order of the field type(s).
- As you create the excel spreadsheet, it is important to start with the header row.
- Look for the attachment at the bottom of the page for sample excel file.