User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Project Administrators have the power to remove bonus points that were awarded to Players. You can do so to a single Player or multiple Players.
Removing Bonus Points from a Single Player
- Select the Project for which you would like to remove bonus points from a Player.
- Go to Project Tools. Under ‘User Management & Awardables’, select ‘Bonus Points’ , then search for the Player you wish to revoke the bonus points from.
- Select ‘Revoke Bonus Points’ under Actions besides a Player's profile
- You will be prompted to confirm the deduction of bonus points.
Removing Bonus Points from Multiple Players
- Select a Project in which you would like to remove bonus points from the Players.
- Go to Project Tools. Under ‘User Management & Awardables’, select ‘Bonus Points’.
- Under ‘Bulk Actions’, select .
- Search and select the Player(s) you wish to remove the bonus points from.
- Click to proceed and confirm the removal of bonus points.