Awardable Actions are key Player actions in which you can define and set to award points when those actions are performed.
To do so:
- From Admin Dashboard Home, search for and select the Project you wish to create an Awardable Action.
- Via the Navigation Sidebar, scroll to the section Awardables and select Awardable Actions.
- Click on .
- Go on to select a Player action you wish to award points and insert the number of points you wish to award.
- Vote on a completion: Players can vote on completions from Standard, Photo and Custom Form Challenges
- Vote on a flashcard
- Comment on a completion: Players can vote on completions from Standard, Photo and Custom Form Challenges
- Comment on a Challenge: Players can comment any Challenge type
- Comment on a Topic
- Points to award per action: This is the number of points a Player will receive each time the action is performed
- Maximum points a player may earn: When a Player hits the maximum number of points awardable, the Player will still be able to perform the action but will not be awarded more points.
- Frequency: You may set the maximum points allowable to be all-time or be refreshed daily.
Here is an example on Awardable Actions work.
Say following is how the awardable action is set up.
On Day 1, Player voted for 7 flashcards. Instead of 175 points, points earned were capped