User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Awardable Actions are key Player actions in which you can define and set to award points when those actions are performed.
To do so:
- Select a Project which you wish to create an Awardable Action.
- Access the Project Tools.
- On the popup menu, scroll to the section Awardables and select “Awardable Actions”.
- Click to begin creating.
- Under “Select an Action”, select a Player action you wish to award points when that is performed. The following are available:
- Vote on a completion: Players can vote on completions from Standard, Photo, Video, and Custom Form Challenges
- Vote on a flashcard
- Comment on a completion: Players can comment on completions from Standard, Photo, Video, and Custom Form Challenges
- Comment on a Challenge: Players can comment on any Challenge type and Flashcard
- Comment on a Topic
- Insert the number of points you wish to award each time the action is performed under.
- (optional) You may set the maximum points a Player may earn from the selected action under.
- (optional) You may also set how often the maximum points restriction resets:
- All-time: a one-time maximum points restriction (i.e.for the Project lifetime or for as long as this setting is applied)
- Daily: the maximum points restriction resets daily
- Click to complete.
HOT TIP: Here is an example of how Awardable Actions work.
Say the following is how the awardable action is set up.
On Day 1, the Player voted on 7 flashcards. Instead of 175 points, points earned were capped at 150, as defined. On Day 2 onwards, the maximum cap resets and Player continues to be awarded points for every Flashcard voted on, capped at 150 points.