Pop-up alert is an effective way to bring to player’s attention a certain message the moment they enter the game, acting just like an announcement or flash news. The feature is available on both the Gametize mobile application and web.
The pop-up alert will display when Players launch the game for the first time, and subsequently
To create a pop-up alert:
- Go to Admin Dashboard Home, search for the Project you would like to have the pop-up alert, and select it.
- To the left of the screen, you will see “PROJECT TOOLS”. Click it to expand the menu.
- Scroll to look for “Pop-up Alert”, and select it.
- Go on to create an alert. You may insert the following
- Alert title (limited to 25 characters)
- Alert image (recommended dimension: 550px by 700px)
This is what it looks like on the Player-end.
Currently, the option to edit a pop-up alert is not available. The alternative is to remove the pop-up alert, and recreate one. To remove a pop-up alert:
- Simply click on “Remove Alert”.
- Click “OK” to confirm.