Pop-up alert is an effective way to bring to player’s attention a certain message the moment they enter the game, acting just like an announcement or flash news. The feature is available on both the Gametize mobile application and web.
The pop-up alert will display when Players launch the game for the first time, and subsequently
To create a pop-up alert:
- Go to Admin Dashboard Home, search for the Project you would like to have the pop-up alert, and select it.
- Via the Navigation Sidebar, scroll to the section Presenting Your Project and select Pop-up Alert.
- Go on to create an alert. You may insert the following
- Alert title (limited to 25 characters)
- Alert image (recommended dimension: 550px width by 700px height)*
This is what it looks like on the Player-end.
*Pop-up Alert image specifications:
- Overall canvas size: 550px (width) by 700px (height)
- Safe space size: 382px (width) by 700px (height)
Place all important information (e.g. text) in this safe space to ensure compatibility with all screen sizes.
Currently, the option to edit a pop-up alert is not available. The alternative is to remove the pop-up alert, and recreate one. To remove a pop-up alert:
- Simply click on .
- Click “OK” to confirm.