Reward Redemption Email is one of the five types of email templates available for customization via the Email Editor.
- Go to the Email Template Editor.
- Look for “Reward Redemption Email”, and click on “Edit Template” under the Actions column.
- This opens up the source code of the Reward Redemption Email and you can go on to edit.
- You can preview the changes by clicking on the "Preview" tab.
What you can edit
There are the several portions of the source code in which you must not edit or remove. An easy way to find them is to .
- Follow the steps above to open the source code of the email temple.
- CTRL-F or CMD-F to look for the tags listed below.
%s | Reward Title [RECIPIENTNAME] | User's name [ITEMID] | Reward identification number [ITEMNAME] | Reward title [ITEMDESCRIPTION] | Reward description [ITEMPRICE] | Reward price
What you cannot edit
Below are the parts of the email subject and body that you can edit:
- Email subject (the default says “Reward Redemption”, followed by the Reward name)
- Logo (the default is Gametize’s logo)
- Email greeting (the default says “Hello”, followed by the Player’s name)
- Email body (you can have a shorter or longer body)
- Sign-off signature
- Footnote and support email (the default support email is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social media links (the default links to Gametize’s social media profiles)
Please sign in to leave a comment.