Invitation to Topic is one of the five types of email templates available for customization via the Email Editor.
To begin, access the Email Editor. Look for “Invitation to Topic”, and click on “Edit Template” under the Actions column. This opens up the source code of the Invitation to Topic.
Look for the following tags, which act as markers as to where you may begin editing the email template.
|%s||| Topic Title|
|[RECIPIENTNAME]||| User's name|
|[PROJECTID]||| Project identification number|
|[PROJECTNAME]||| Project Title|
|[TOPICNAME]||| Topic Title|
|[TOPICDESCRIPTION]||| Topic Description|
Following are some of the components you can look to edit.
- Email subject (the default says “You have been invited to play”, followed by the Topic title)
- Logo (the default is Gametize’s logo)
- Email greeting (the default says “Hello”, followed by the Player’s name)
- Email body
- Join Topic button (the default opens up the Topic on web browser)
- Sign-off signature
- Footnote and support email (the default support email is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social media links (the default links to Gametize’s social media profiles)