In-Project Notification Email is one of the five types of email templates available for customization via the Email Editor.
To begin, access the Email Editor. Look for “In-Project Notification Email”, and click on “Edit Template” under the Actions column. This opens up the source code of the In-Project Notification Email.
Look for the following tags, which act as markers as to where you may begin editing the email template.
|[RECIPIENTNAME]||| User's name|
|[PROJECTID]||| Project identification number|
|[PROJECTNAME]||| Project Title|
|[MESSAGE]||| In-Project notification body|
|[UNSUBSCRIBEKEY]||| Unique key for user to unsubscribe from notifications|
Following are some of the components you can look to edit.
- Email subject (the default says “You have a notification)
- Logo (the default is Gametize’s logo)
- Email greeting (the default says “Hello”, followed by the Player’s name)
- Email body
- Sign-off signature
- Footnote and support email (the default support email is [email protected])
- Social media links (the default links to Gametize’s social media profiles)