In-Project Notification Email is one of the five types of email templates available for customization via the Email Editor.
- Go to the Email Template Editor.
- Look for “In-Project Notification Email”, and click on “Edit Template” under the Actions column.
- This opens up the source code of the In-Project Notification Email and you can go on to edit.
- You can preview the changes by clicking on the "Preview" tab.
Here is a list of In-Project Notifications your Players may receive due to actions triggered by Project Admins.
There are the several portions of the source code in which you must not edit or remove. An easy way to find them is to .
- Follow the steps above to open the source code of the email temple.
- CTRL-F or CMD-F to look for the tags listed below.
[RECIPIENTNAME] | User's name [PROJECTID] | Project identification number [PROJECTNAME] | Project Title [MESSAGE] | The content of the notification [UNSUBSCRIBEKEY] | For the user to unsubscribe from the notifications
Below are the parts of the email subject and body that you can edit:
- Email subject (the default says “You have a new notification.”)
- Logo (the default is Gametize’s logo)
- Email greeting (the default says “Hello”, followed by the Player’s name)
- Email body
- Sign-off signature
- Footnote and support email (the default support email is email@example.com)
- Unsubscribe message
- Social media links (the default links to Gametize’s social media profiles)