Invitation to Project (for New Users) is one of the five types of email templates for customization via the Email Editor.
- Go to the Email Template Editor.
- Look for “Email Invitation to Project (For New Users)”, and click on “Edit Template” under the Actions column.
- This opens up the source code of the Email Invitation to Project (For New Users) and you can go on to edit.
- You can preview the changes by clicking on the "Preview" tab.
Refers to Players who do not have an account with Gametize.
There are the several portions of the source code in which you must not edit or remove. An easy way to find them is to .
- Follow the steps above to open the source code of the email temple.
- CTRL-F or CMD-F to look for the tags listed below.
%s | Project Title [RECIPIENTNAME] | User's name [PROJECTID] | Project identification number [PROJECTNAME] | Project Title [PROJECTDESCRIPTION] | Project Description [EMAIL] | User's login email [PASSWORD] | User password
Below are the parts of the email subject and body that you can edit:
- Email subject (the default says “You have been invited to play”, followed by the Project title)
- Logo (the default is Gametize’s logo)
- Email greeting (the default says “Hello”, followed by the Player’s name)
- Email body
- Sign-off signature
- Footnote and support email (the default support email is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social media links (the default links to Gametize’s social media profiles)