Invitation to Project (for Existing Users) is one of the five types of email templates available for customization via the Email Editor.
To begin, access the Email Editor. Look for “Invitation to Project (for Existing Users)”, and click on “Edit Template” under the Actions column. This opens up the source code of the Invitation to Project (for Existing Users).
Look for the following tags, which act as markers as to where you may begin editing the email template.
|%s||| Project Title|
|[RECIPIENTNAME]||| User's name|
|[PROJECTID]||| Project identification number|
|[PROJECTNAME]||| Project Title|
|[PROJECTDESCRIPTION]||| Project Description|
Following are some of the components you can look to edit.
- Email subject (the default says “You have been invited to play”, followed by the Project title)
- Logo (the default is Gametize’s logo)
- Email greeting (the default says “Hello”, followed by the Player’s name)
- Email body
- Join Project button (the default opens up the Project on web browser)
- Sign-off signature
- Footnote and support email (the default support email is [email protected])
- Social media links (the default links to Gametize’s social media profiles)