There are 5 categories of Project Analytics you can explore on the Analytics dashboard. This article covers the second category - Overall Statistics. Data are presented in two dimensions - Overall and Daily.
- Go to Project Analytics.
- On the popup panel, select “Overall Statistics”.
- You will see 2 sections - (1) Overall Statistics, and (2) Daily Statistics. See below for more details.
Overall Statistics allows you an overview of all the activities going on in the Project, with the metrics measured since Project creation. You can click into each of the card to view the data in greater detail. There are 11 data components that you can explore.
Players that have accomplished at least one of the following in the selected Project:
- Completed one Challenge
- Casted a vote or received a vote
- Post a comment, or
- Bookmarked a Flashcard or Challenge
The list of Topics created in the selected Project.
The list of Challenges created in the selected Project.
The list of Flashcards created in the selected Project.
The number of Bookmarks made by Players, on Flashcards or Challenges, in the selected Project.
The current number of recorded completions in the selected Project.
The number of comments posted by Players and Admins in the selected Project. This includes both comments on content and completions.
The number of votes casted by Players and Admins in the selected Project. This includes both votes on content and completions.
The number of Achievements unlocked by Players in the selected Project.
The number of Reward Redemptions made by Players in the selected Project.
Daily Statistics allows you an overview of the activities going on in the Project for a specific date, in the last 7 days. To do so:
- Go to the section “Daily Statistics”.
- Select a date from the dropdown and click to render the data.
- There are 3 sections for you to learn more about the day’s data - activity data, trending Challenges and most active Players.
- You can click on the individual cards or links to view the data in greater detail.
There are 4 data available, specific to the selected date:
- Joins: Number of Players who have viewed at least one Topic - including invited Players and Guest Players
- Completions: Number of Challenge completions submitted by all Players in the Project - including repeated completions
- Comments: Number of comments contributed by all Players in the Project - including both comments on content and completions.
- Votes - Number of votes casted by all Players in the Project - including both votes and content and completions.
The top 5 Challenges based on completions. The assumption here is: the more Challenge completions, the more popular the Challenge is.
The top 5 most active Players based on Challenge completions, votes casted and comments posted. The assumption here is: the more Challenge completions, votes casted or comments posted, the more active the Player is.