With the Gametize’s Analytics feature, you can capture detailed information about your Project and Players directly within the Gametize platform. The data is captured the moment your Project is created.
The Analytics feature provides data visualization on the following data:
- Overall Statistics -an overview of statistics of your Project’s content/activities, Players, completions, and more.
- Daily Statistics - a daily summary of key data, e.g. Project joins, completions, comments, and votes, up to the last 7 days.
- Completion Summary - a view of completion trends based on Topic completion rate and Challenge popularity.
- Player Summary - a view of Player data trends based on signups, performance and Player popularity.
- Team Summary - an overview of all Teams’ demographics and performance
You also have the option to view the data in detail and download them as reports:
- Player report - data on completions, votes, comments and points.
- Completion report - data on Topic and Challenge completions
- Project report - data on Topics, Challenges and Flashcards content
- Comments report - data on comments on content and completions.
- Votes report - data on votes on Flashcards and Challenge completions.
- Activity report - data on history of points, Achievements unlocked and Rewards redeemed.
- Team report - data on team points and completions.
- Personality Quiz report - data on personality outcomes.
The data visualization and downloadable reports will be helpful for tracking trends and provides insights into your Project and Players, allowing a better understanding of the Players’ behaviour. For example, you can easily see which Challenges are popular and which Challenges have low completion rates, and tailor your content accordingly.
You can access Analytics via Project Manager and Topic Manager.
Please sign in to leave a comment.