✓ Light ✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
Daily Statistics allows you a summary view of activities going on in the Project for a specific date, in the last 7 days. You will see 3 segments - (1) Activity Data, (2) Trending Challenges, and “Who’s HOT”. There are 2 ways to access:
- Navigate to Project Analytics and select “Daily Statistics”.
- Or, select “Daily Statistics” using the navigation buttons at the top of the page.
- Select a date from the dropdown and click to render the data.
- You will see 3 sections - (1) Activity Data, (2) Trending Challenges, and (3) “Who’s HOT”. See below for more details.
- You may click on the following metrics to view them in greater detail.
- Joins: number of Players who have viewed at least one Topic
- Completions: number of Challenge completions across all Topics, including repeated completions
- Comments: number of comments contributed by Players, including comments on content and completions
- Votes - number of votes casted by Players, including votes on content and completions
- You may hover over the metrics to learn about their definitions.
- You will see the top 5 Challenges based on completions. The assumption here is: the more Challenge completions, the more popular the Challenge is.
- You may click on the Challenge title to access the Challenge Analytics.
- You may click on the completion numbers to view all completions for the selected Challenge.
- You will see the top 5 most active Players based on Challenge completions, votes casted, and comments posted. The assumption here is: the more Challenge completions, votes casted or comments posted, the more active the Player is.
- You may click on the Player name to view the selected Player’s statistics.
- You may click on the completion numbers to view all completions by the selected Player.
If you would like a different graphical representation, there are downloadable reports available for further data processing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.