Psst... Part 1 (Team Bonus Points) is here.
We’ve expanded our team collaboration features! Give your players more incentive to socialize and collaborate with Team Achievements.
Creating a Team Achievement is just like creating a player achievement. Just a couple of notes:
- The rule ‘be one of the first __ players to complete a challenge in this topic’ is not available.
- Actions from all members in a Team contribute to the parameter defined in the selected team achievement rule.
A team achievement is awarded to all team members the moment the rule is fulfilled. For example, as an Admin, you would like to award a Team Achievement when a team made at least 20 completions in a project. The moment a member contributed the 20th completion, the team achievement will be awarded to all members. This is perfect for creating a narrative where a team collectively work towards a common goal set by the Admin and be awarded an Achievement for the collaborative effort.
Hot tips for Project Admins:
- Start by setting up your Project for Team Activity (see: Enabling Teams in a Project) - team achievements will not be awarded if teams are disabled.
- Couple this with Team Bonus Points to give your players even more incentive to work in teams.
- You can create a Project Announcement to inform teams on the team achievement rules.
- To optimize your players’ experience, it is helpful to consider these scenarios after a player has been awarded a Team Achievement.
PS: This update comes with a revamped layout of the Achievement Manager - Player and Team Achievements presented in tab view for easy toggling :)
Available to Project Owners and Administrators on Regular, Premium, and Premium Plus plans.
Published on 25 September 2020
Please sign in to leave a comment.