Yes! You are eligible to request a formal quotation or invoice for your Standard plan if the purchase amount is USD3,000 and above.
If the purchase amount is below USD3,000, the request for a formal quotation or invoice will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and an administrative fee of USD100 will be applied on top of the purchased subscription plan. Additional tax fees may further apply.
How to request a formal quotation or invoice?
You can request for a formal quotation or invoice by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Who to attention the quotation or invoice to - full name and email address of the contact person, Company's Full Name and Address (if applicable)
- The Standard plan you would like to purchase (e.g. Regular Plan)
- The subscription period for the selected plan (e.g. 12 months)
- If it is for an existing Project, please provide the Project ID
We will follow up on the status of the request within 3 working days. If you are eligible, we will include a formal quotation or invoice.
How to activate the Project after paying for the Standard plan?
Once payment has been made and verified, we will apply a unique coupon code (which has a value equivalent to what you have purchased) to your Project.
If the purchase is for an existing Project (i.e. you’ve already created the Project):
- Gametize will assist in applying the unique coupon code to the Project (based on the Project ID provided).
- If you would like your paid subscription to commence on a specific date, do notify us and we will do our best to accommodate.
If the purchase is for a new Project (i.e. you’ve yet to create the Project):
- Start by creating a Free Trial - the free trial is on a Premium Plan.
- Then, let us know the Project ID of the created Project.
- Gametize will assist in applying the unique coupon code to the Project.
- If there you would like your paid subscription to commence on a specific date, do notify us and we will do our best to accommodate.
The applied coupon code is valid through the entire subscription period as specified in the quotation or invoice.
Can I request a refund during the subscription period?
Unfortunately, no. The purchase of Standard plans via a formal quotation or invoice involves a different process from a direct subscription via Gametize.com - and we currently do not support refund for the former.