There are various locations in which you can access and view data of a Player’s Profile:
- Player Summary - Project Leaderboard
- Player Summary - Active Players
- Player Summary - Popular Players
- Player Summary - New Players
- Team Summary - detailed Statistics of a single Team
There are 5 data available:
- Points: the total points earned from completing Challenges, receiving votes, posting comments, and receiving bonus points in the selected Project.
- Completions: the total number of Challenge completions accumulated in the selected Project, including repeated completions. You have the option to click on the data to look at the selected Player’s completion data in greater detail.
- Completion Rate: the total unique completions out of the total number of published Challenges in the selected Project.
- Comments: the total number of comments posted by the selected, on content or Challenge completions.
- Votes received: the total number of votes the selected Player received from other Players in the selected Project, on their Challenge completions
The list of Topics the selected Player joined (if Topic is public) and/or got invited into (if the Topic is private). You have the options to do the following:
- Click on the Topic title to learn about the Player’s activity in the selected Topic - namely, Overall Statistics, Challenges Completed, and Points Summary from Player or Admin actions.
- Click on the completion numbers to learn about the completion data for the selected Topic in detail.
The list of actions that awarded points to the Player, for example:
- Completing a Challenge
- Awarded bonus points from Admin
- Voted on other Players’ completions
- Awardable actions
There are several options available for you to learn about the selected Player’s data in greater detail:
- Click on to load a longer list of actions.
- Click on the Challenge title to view the completion data for the selected Player in detail.
- Click to download a report of the points summary and history for the selected Player.