✓ Light ✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
Team Summary provides an overview of data related to Team activities. There are 2 ways to access:
- Navigate to Project Analytics and select “Team Summary”.
- Or, select “Team Summary” using the navigation buttons at the top of the page.
- You will see various information. See below for more details.
- You will see the team’s details - team name, average points (total points earned by all Players in the selected Team out of the Team size), and team size (total number of Players in the selected Team).
- You will see the team’s completion data:
- Total unique completions by all Players in the team, excluding any repeated completions
- Total possible completions from published Challenges, taking into account the team size
- The team’s completion rate
- You may apply the Topic Filter as you view the completion data. There are 2 options:
- All Topics: includes both published and unpublished Topics
- Published Topics Only: excludes any unpublished Topics
- You may apply the Completion Rate Filter as you view the completion data. There are 2 options:
- All Topics: includes all public Topics and private Topics that Players have been added to
- Only Topics Joined by Players: includes only Topics that Players been added to or participated in
- If you wish to view the team statistics in greater detail, click on the link . This will direct you to the detailed statistics for all teams.
- Go to Project Analytics.
- On the popup panel, select “Team Summary”. You will see the Overall Team Summary.
- Click on the donut chart of any team. You will be directed to a page with the selected Team’s detailed statistics.
- You have the option to view all the detailed statistics of all Teams.
- You can view the team statistics for all Topics or a specific Topic.
- You can sort the data by Player Name, Email, Completions, or Points - in ascending or descending order. Click to render the results.
- You can search for a single Player. Click to render the results.
- You can download the Team report for the selected Team, by clicking .
- You can click on the individual Player’s Name to view the selected Player’s statistics.
Understanding the data:
- Points: total points earned by the selected Team Player by completing Challenges, receiving votes, posting comments and/or earning bonus points.
- Completions: unique Challenge completions contributed. The total completions include all published Challenges from both public and private topics.
If you would like a different graphical representation, there are downloadable reports available for further data processing.