Topic Categories allow Administrators to segment the Topics created. With Topic Categories, Players will be able to find the Topics betters and are especially useful if you have a long list of Topics.
Creating a Topic Category involves 2 steps:
To do so:
- From the Project Manager page, scroll to the section with Project Topics.
- Click on . This will launch the Topic Categories Manager popup window.
- On the popup window, click on .
- Go ahead to insert the Topic Category information - name, and description*.
- Click to save your edits.
Topic Category Description will ONLY display on the Player Web, and NOT the mobile app.
- Search for a Topic you wish to assign a Topic Category, and select topic tools.
- Select "Basic Topic Settings" under General Tools and scroll to look for the section “Topic Category”.
- Select from the checkboxes, the Topic Category/Categories you wish to place the selected Topic in. (You may select more than 1 Topic Category.)
- Click (right-hand side of the page) to save your edits.