There are four sections you can explore within Challenge Analytics. This article covers the second section - Activity Monitor.
Activity Monitor is a data visualization of your Challenge activity, mainly completions, votes and comments, over a period of time. You have the option to choose the time period you wish to view the data trends in, taking reference from current day or month.
To do so:
- Select a Challenge and go to Challenge Analytics.
- Scroll to the section on “Activity Monitor”.
- First, set whether you would like to view your data in days or months. ‘Days’ is recommended for Projects that have been live for less than 3 months. ‘Months’ is recommended for Projects that have been live for at least 3 months.
- Next, select the number of days or months you would like to observe.
- Then, click to render the data visualization.
- This date range will apply to all available graphical representations - completions, votes and comments.
More about the graphs
To help you along in interpreting the graphs:
- X-axis: time period, in days or months
- Y-axis: absolute numbers of completions, votes or comments.
If you would like a different graphical representation, there are downloadable reports available for further data processing.