User Role Availability
|✓ Superadmin ✓ Project Admin|
The File Manager is a Project-specific function, i.e. every Project created will have a File Manager that you can utilize. The File Manager can be used to store media files that you intend to use throughout your Project. Media files accepted include:
- Powerpoint Slides
- Images (jpeg, png, gif, and etc.)
To use the File Manager:
- Select a Project on your dashboard and go to Project Tools.
- In the popup Project Tools panel, navigate to Presenting Your Project and select “File Manager”.
- Under “Upload a File”, click . Then, go on to search and choose a file to upload from your local drive. You will see the name of the file under the same section when you have successfully uploaded a file.
- Once you see the name of the file under the same section (meaning upload is successful), click.
- To use the file, proceed to retrieve the file link.
Once the file is successfully uploaded, you will see it appearing under “Uploaded Files” - the Filename and Timestamp (the time the file was uploaded).