Our refund policy allows for a full refund on all paid plans available, within 14 days of purchase/ renewal, and if the product has not been fulfilled, e.g. a white-label app (if applicable). For requests beyond the above-mentioned will be processed on a case-by-case basis, and an admin fee of 5% may be charged (due to exchange rates, processing feed, and the payout being processed).
- What happens to my Project once I have requested for a refund?
- When will I receive the refund?
- Can I receive the refund via other payment sources or methods?
- How can I receive the refund if the original credit card has expired or been canceled?
Once the refund is requested and verified, the Project in question will be immediately downgraded to a Free Plan, and you will no longer have access to the paid plan features. Do note that you will still be able to retain both your Admin- and Player-generated content.
It takes 5 to 10 business days for us to process the refund, and another 14 business days before you receive the refund back to the original payment source. Do note that Gametize will only be able to refund in USD and that you might not see a full refund being transacted due to the exchange rate spreads. Should you have any issues with the final amount received, please contact your card issuer.
Refunds can only be sent back to the original payment source and method used during the original charge. If you wish to receive your refund via alternative sources or methods, please contact your card issuer.
- For instance, a charge has been made to credit card A upon purchase or renewal on 15 January. Thereafter, you updated your billing information to proceed with all charges to credit card B and requested a refund before the next renewal date (15 February). The refund will still be sent back to credit card A, the original payment source.
- If the subscription is paid via Account Balance (Credits), please contact Support@gametize.com with the Project ID for us to review the refund request. Once your refund request is approved, the refund will be processed to your Account Balance
Refunds to expired or canceled credit cards are handled by your card issuer and, in most cases, credited to your replacement card. If no replacement exists, the card issuer will get in contact directly to disburse the amount. For further information, please contact your card issuer.