Rewards Manager is managed at Project-level and is only available on paid plans.
Rewards Manager is the place where you view the list of Rewards created by the Administrator. To access the Rewards Store:
- Go to the Admin Dashboard, and search for the Project you wish to access the Rewards Store.
- Click into the selected Project.
- Via the Navigation Sidebar, select Project Tools, scroll to the section “User Management & Awardables” and select Rewards Manager.
- You will see the list of Rewards created by the Administrator, the quantity for each item, quantity redeemed, and quantity remaining.
With that, this article will cover the following:
To view Redemption History:
- Access Rewards Manager from Project Tools via Navigation Sidebar.
- Under the column Actions, you will see “Redemption History”. Click on it.
Under Redemption History, you will see the following details
- Redemption ID - A number ID associated with the redemption of the reward
- Player details - Include name and email address
- Points Redeemed - the number of points needed to redeem this particular reward
- Redemption Date - timestamp of which Player has redeemed the Reward
- Collection Date - timestamp of which Played has collected the Reward
Canceling Reward Redemption reverts a Player’s action of reward redemption. To do so:
- Access Redemption History via the Rewards Manager.
- Under the column Collection Date, find “Cancel This Redemption”. Click on it.
- You will be prompted to confirm the cancellation.
Moderator has the authority to collect a Reward on behalf of a Player. To do so:
- Access Redemption History via the Rewards Manager
- Under the column Collection Date, find “Collect Reward for user” / “Cancel?”. Click on it.
TIP: Only collect the reward on behalf of the Player with the acknowledgment and consent of the Player
As a Project Moderator, you are only able to manage Rewards created by Administrators and not create them.