Achievement is managed at Topic-level.
This article covers the following:
As a Moderator, you are able to view the list of Achievements created by the Admin. To do so:
- Go to Admin Dashboard, and search for a Project.
- Once entered the Project Manage page, search for the Topic you wish to view the Achievements list.
- To the right of the Topic card, look for “Achievements” and click on it.
- Once entered the "Manage Achievements" page, you will see the list of Achievements created by the Admin, which includes the image icon, Achievement name and description, and the quantity earned by all Players quantity.
As a Moderator, you are able to view the lists of players who have unlocked the Achievements. To do so:
- Access Achievements from the Topic card
- Under the column “Actions”, click on “View Recipients”.
And, you will see the following information:
- Player details - includes number ID, photo, name, and email address
- Unlocked date -the date in which the player unlocked the Achievement by performing actions defined by the Admin