NOTE: Achievement is managed at Topic-level.
This article covers the following:
As a Moderator, you are able to view the list of Achievements created by the Administrator.
To do so:
- Go to Admin Dashboard, and search for a Project.
- Select “Project Tools” on the navigation sidebar and select “Achievements Manager” under User Management & Awardables.
- You will see the list of Achievements created by the Administrator, which includes the image icon, Achievement name, and the quantity earned by all Players.
As a Moderator, you are able to view the lists of players who have unlocked the Achievements. To do so:
- Go to Project Tools and select “Achievement Manager”.
- Depending on the Achievement you would like to edit, select or .
- Scroll and search for the Achievement you wish to view the list of recipients.
- Under "Actions", select "View Recipients".
- You will see different recipient information depending on whether Player or Team Achievement is selected.
For Player Achievement, you will see:
For Team Achievement, you will see: