User Role Availability
|✓ Super Admin|
Transferring Project ownership entails giving up the Project Owner's access to a specific Project and passing it on to another user account.
NOTE: If you wish to transfer ALL your Projects from account A to account B AND account B is NOT an existing user, you can simply do so by changing the account user email address.
To do so:
- Select to expand the left side bar.
- Select .
- In the popup panel, select "Basic Platform Settings" under General Tools.
- Scroll down to Transfer Content Ownership and expand it.
- Enter the information required to transfer a project to another user.
- Project ID of the Project you wish to transfer (here’s how to retrieve the Project ID).
- Email of New Project Owner.
- Enter the Passcode 'TRANSFERPROJECT'.
- Click on to proceed.